Sunday, October 2, 2011

Not your Superhero's Cape!

Free People- Maple Leaf Cardi in black
 The other day a friend emailed me this picture asking me what I thought of all the boho inspired wraps we are seeing.  Immediately, it made me think about the abundance of cute ponchos and capes that are out there. The great thing about these types of sweaters are that they the perfect alternative to a coat this time of year!  They can be the standout star in your outfit or just what you need to keep you warm when you leave the indoors; much like a good blazer but with a more relaxed feel!  Below are some examples of versions I think would be great!  Of course, my fav has to be the Stella McCartney and much too expensive... sigh... :(
Free People- Maple Leaf Cari in Cream

ALC- Wool Poncho

Stella McCartney- Long Knit Sweater Cape

Anthropologie- Hallstadt Plaid Cape

Funktion- Maya Draped Cardigan

Patterson J Kinkaid- Fiona Square Poncho
Anthropologie- Aleutian Sweater


No comments:

Post a Comment