Thursday, October 20, 2011

I am jumping on the Rachel Zoe bandwagon. Upon assessing my closet's denim selection I am very heavily weighted with skinny jeans. Which although still my fave, can make my wardrobe awfully predictable.! So in effort to change it up a bit, I succumbed to the bell bottom trend.  I'm not talking a subtle little flare, I'm talking a super flare!  7 for all Mankind,  Bell Bottom Super Flare In Vintage California. Ring-a-ding-ding! Here are some other cute styles including, Ms Zoe's Namesake pair... 
  
My Pair
7 for all Mankind- Rachel Bell Bottom
J Brand- Love Story
Adam Lippes- Bell Bottom

Mother Denim- Curfew Bell Bottom

Citizens of Humanity- Devote

1 comment:

  1. I am sporting a pair around Wilmette too! I got mine from Zara. Love them with some great wedge booties.

    ReplyDelete