Thursday, September 22, 2011

Must Have Leggings!

Anyone who knows me, knows that I have a bit of a love affair with J.CREW. It is my "when in doubt" shop and their clothing supplies almost half my entire wardrobe! That's a bit ridiculous I know, but I love the timelessness of their pieces and their ability to be so, while still being very current. When the legging trend presented itself a few years back, I was hesitant to jump on the band wagon. I didn't want to look like a teenager; nor could I after having birthed two kids! But I also didn't want to miss out on having such a versatile staple in my wardrobe! That's when I discovered J.CREW's pixie pant! OMG!!! A legging that flattered everyone's ass! Not just a teenage girl's! And better yet, one that was thick enough to wear with something other than a tunic or extra long tee! The perfect balance of form fitting on top with a little extra width at the bottom to be ultra flattering while also giving them a slightly more refined look. They currently come in grey and black and I am keeping my fingers crossed for a denim version!

Flash forward to present time, JCREW has created another must have legging!!! The Saturday pant is the more casual alternative to the the pixie. A high-end sweat so to say! I love that it's as soft and comfortable as your pajamas, but stylish enough to pair with a button down or sweater! It too is also considerably more flattering than your average teen's legging! I wore my moss colored one's today with a chambray button down and my beloved wing-tips! So cute!

Check them both out!!!

Black Pixie Pant
Black Saturday Pant
Moss Saturday Pant
 Now, I know not everyone loves J.CREW's fit as much as me; so for that reason I am also including a pic of some fun stir-ups from Club Monaco that are super flattering as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment