Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Borrowing from the Boys



My latest fashion obsession is the old-school prepster look! I love that everywhere you shop, stores are sporting oxfords and loafers with a new modern twist. At the beginning of summer, my husband bought a pair of traditional wingtips and ever since then I have been on the hunt to find a fun, feminine version. The pair above were my answer! The perfect balance of tomboy cool with an ultra girly touch; the grosgrain ribbon. I will be wearing them all Fall with everything from leggings, to jeans, to dresses. Mine are from Nordstrom if you want to immediately run out at buy them yourself! Otherwise, here are some shots of others I found nearly as cute!

2 comments:

  1. You've fulfilled my current search for the perfect fall shoe! Where did you find the pair in the top left photo??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anthropologie! I should post that under the pictures!

    ReplyDelete