Sunday, September 25, 2011

Faux Fur? Yes, Please!

Juicy Couture Polar Faux Fur Vest- Nordstom

Lately, I have been coveting all the the faux fur vests I am seeing online and in magazines!  While they are certainly not a new trend,  the current styles seem slightly more subtle than years past...  I have never been able to embrace the "over-fluffed" BEBE-esque styles that scream street-walker couture!  I am loving the longer lengths and the natural color palletes that make them great to wear in the daytime as well! Done the right way, I even think the fur vest could replace the ever popular puffer vest! Faux Fur at a tailgate??? Heck Yeah!

Here are a few I found online that I think would be great assets to anyone's wardrobe!  For myself, I am leaning towards purchasing Anthroplogie's Plush Pretender Vest.  What do you think???
Collection XIIX Long Faux Vest- Nordstrom
Sanctuary Rockin Natalie Vest- Piperlime

Sanctuary Rockin Natalie Vest in Fox

Anthropologie Frozen City Vest

Anthropologie Plush Pretender Vest

Milly Kira Faux Fur Vest- Saks Fifth Ave

Zara Sheepskin Gilet

No comments:

Post a Comment